- Agriculture/Animals/Wildlife (19)
- Arboriculture & Horticulture (16)
- Artisans & Creatives (35)
- Building/Construction/Services (48)
- Business Services (21)
- Clothing/Textiles/Materials (18)
- Education & Training (24)
- Electrical Products & Services (24)
- Finance/Accounting & Insurance (19)
- Food & Drink Products (21)
- Health & Wellness Services (41)
- Industrial Services & Engineering (28)
- IT/Web & Telecoms (24)
- Legal & Security Services (17)
- Marketing, Media & PR (13)
- Motor Vehicle (18)
- Natural Resources/Environmental (3)
- Personal Care/Services (17)
- Property Services & Interiors (76)
- Public Utilities & Energy (1)
- Recreation/Social/Cultural (21)
- Shops/Pubs/Cafes (31)
- Tourism & Event Services (49)
- Transportation (15)
The Lily Locket really stems from my passion for flowers ? and love of weddings! Generally described as ?romantic and vintagey?, my own floral style is structured, naturally textured and pretty
A professional community theatre bringing you the very best in performing arts just 20 minutes drive from Shepton Mallet
Eurostove Ltd is a family business with our roots set firmly based in Somerset; we have been established since 2004 specialising in importing quality branded European stoves. Our combined experience in the stove industry and knowledge of the European stove market enables us to source exceptional appliances and import them to the UK.
Home Made Cards For Any Occasion
Offering a wide range of building and construction services. General Building Works, Conversions, Alterations, Refurbishments, Renovations, Kitchen & Bathrooms, Structural Works, Domestic & Commercial
Allow me to treat you with a soothing massage that will make you feel blissful. By receiving a massage at my sumptuous studio, you will feel your stress disappear.
Our principle is quite simple, using the finest ingredients and a health concious approach to provide quality, contemporary Indian cuisine with efficient, friendly service.
A warm and friendly welcome awaits you at Marsh Bridge Cottage, Dulverton, together with a large pot of tea to help you unwind after your journey.