- Agriculture/Animals/Wildlife (19)
- Arboriculture & Horticulture (16)
- Artisans & Creatives (35)
- Building/Construction/Services (48)
- Business Services (22)
- Clothing/Textiles/Materials (18)
- Education & Training (25)
- Electrical Products & Services (24)
- Finance/Accounting & Insurance (19)
- Food & Drink Products (21)
- Health & Wellness Services (43)
- Industrial Services & Engineering (28)
- IT/Web & Telecoms (24)
- Legal & Security Services (17)
- Marketing, Media & PR (14)
- Motor Vehicle (18)
- Natural Resources/Environmental (3)
- Personal Care/Services (17)
- Property Services & Interiors (76)
- Public Utilities & Energy (1)
- Recreation/Social/Cultural (21)
- Shops/Pubs/Cafes (31)
- Tourism & Event Services (50)
- Transportation (15)
Welcome to Sedgemoor Apple a FREE monthly magspaper covering the district of Sedgemoor. The Sedgemoor Apple is a colourful magspaper produced with the aim of providing information to all Sedgemoor residents in an interesting and entertaining way.
We are a local, independent family run practice. We pride ourselves on treating each of our patients as an individual to tailor the best possible approach to meet your eye and vision needs.
Max Stone Cladding and Carpentry Ltd is a team of experts lead by Max Stone a carpenter with over 20 years experience In all aspects of carpentry and rainscreen cladding. We are a Bridgwater based company working with a wide range of customers and clients
The main aim of the Centre is to reduce isolation and seclusion and promote health and well-being for elderly and disabled people in the community by offering long term support, friendship & companionship plus activities to improve not only fitness but also cognitive health and wellbeing. With the option of delicious freshly cooked meals or just a cup of tea and a chat, you are guaranteed a warm welcome!
Fresh, seasonal, local food. Eclectic style, relaxed vibe.
Two local ladies producing cakes and sweets for all occasions
We design and install bespoke sound and vision systems in all types of church buildings, using the latest audio and visual products including remote control systems, sound panel loudspeaker technology, and high performance projectors, monitors, cameras and screens.